Mt. Dew | Deep Creek Vacation Home | Personal Lake Rental | 316
Bedrooms: 7 Baths: 6 ½ Sleeps: 18
You thought you enjoyed the exhilarating feel of ’Mt. Dew’ before! Just wait to experience the true feeling of ’Mt. Dew’ in this brand new premiere lakefront home located in the prestigious community of Alpine Shores. Mt. Dew offers seven bedrooms; five of which are master suites featuring designer furnishings, along with 6 baths and surround sound system for all the comforts you would expect in a luxurious lakefront home. The Great room features hardwood flooring and soaring wood cathedral ceilings, along with native stone fireplace to heat up the ambiance. Enjoy an invigorating game of billiards with friends or take in the night air while relaxing in the outdoor hot tub. By day try your hand at Deep Creek Lake fishing, boating or skiing! This is the best Mt. Dew you will ever experience!
****Parking for this home is limited to: 7 Vehicles- All other vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense. No studded tires please.* ***
Holidays are subject to a minimum night requirement and a Holiday Surcharge.
Vacation Rental Summary
Great room with seating for seven, gas fireplace, TV/VCR/DVD, and deck access. Dining room with table for eleven, and seating for three at the breakfast bar. Master bedroom with a king bed, ceiling fan, TV, private bathroom with a jetted tub/shower, and deck access. Hallway with a half bathroom.
Loft area with seating for three, ceiling fan, and a pool table. Second bedroom with a king bed, day bed, ceiling fan, TV, and private bathroom. Third bedroom with a king bed, day bed, ceiling fan, TV, and private bathroom.
Family room with seating for nine, gas fireplace, ceiling fan, TV/VCR/DVD, wet bar, and deck access to the hot tub. Fourth bedroom with a queen bed, ceiling fan, TV, shared bathroom, and deck access. Fifth bedroom with bunk beds, ceiling fan, TV/DVD, and shared bathroom. Sixth bedroom with a queen bed, ceiling fan, TV/DVD, and bathroom. Seventh bedroom pyramid bunk beds, ceiling fan, TV/DVD, and a shared bathroom. Hallway with a shared bathroom and access to the washer and dryer.
|Mar 19, 2014 - May 5, 2014||$1,795||$2,695||$355|
|May 6, 2014 - Jun 13, 2014||$2,500||$3,750||$400|
|Jun 14, 2014 - Jun 27, 2014||-||$5,895||-|
|Jun 28, 2014 - Aug 15, 2014||-||$6,700||-|
|Aug 16, 2014 - Sep 2, 2014||$3,295||$5,995||$550|
|Sep 3, 2014 - Oct 14, 2014||$2,095||$3,495||$395|
|Oct 15, 2014 - Dec 8, 2014||$1,795||$2,695||$355|
|Dec 9, 2014 - Feb 17, 2015||$2,525||$3,975||$450|
|Feb 18, 2015 - Mar 17, 2015||$2,200||$3,295||$400|
Had a few minor problems when we arrived but after calling the realtor office, they were quickly rectified. Would recommend the owner keep appliance manuals in one of the kitchen drawers. The home was neat with plenty of sleeping spaces without feeling cramped. Double appliances were wonderful for cooking a Thamksgiving dinner for 20. Also, being located so close to arrowhead made a trip to the store extremely easy.
The Mt. Dew is very well appointed with several entertainment areas, a super kitchen, great deck, fire pit and about 50 steps to the lake/dock! We rented a pontoon boat for cruising around the lake and tubing and also spent a lot of time fishing; did very little catching. The home is perfectly suited to 4 couples and a group of 6 or more kids. The third week of July proved to be a wonderful time to vacation at Deep Creek; a fantastic home, perfect weather, sun and fun on the lake.
|Check In Date:||Nights Stayed:|
Have you ever waited until the last minute to make vacation accommodation plans? Did your vacation opportunity just become available and you want to see what the current deals are? This is a courtesy feature for you to use to bid on available vacation rentals.
Bidding is only allowed for online customers. Do not call about the bidding process-email only, however you can call our office to see what current discounts are being offered. The discounts will be similar to what an accepted bid is expected to be. The bidding form is not to get a lower discount than what is offered through our office, but a convenient tool to use so you do not have to call in. Remember, not all homes will accept a bid, and sometimes, the discounts that Long and Foster offers will be more or exactly the same as what a homeowner might accept.
If you are within 5 days...make us a reasonable offer.
Please be courteous and only submit serious bids. Ensure that you read and follow the Last Minute Bidding Rules below, or your bid will be deleted and not considered.
Bidding Process and Policies
- Review the properties using our reservation availability search to the left. Each property listing will have a “Last Minute Bid” Tab on the property page and this is what you will need to complete to be considered for that specific home. Find the home you really want before you make a bid.
- Complete the form fully and honestly, and submit your bid. If not completed, it will not be accepted.
- Only submit a reasonable bid. A ridiculously low offer will not be considered and will be deleted immediately. Examples of considered bids will be 10% Off the advertised rate. 3 Nights for the rate of only 2. 15% off a 3 night stay, $150 off the advertised rate…for example. Be smart, you know what a too low bid would be.
- Our Long & Foster Rental Staff will contact the property owner to determine if your offer is acceptable or if a counter offer shall be made by the owner, then we will contact you immediately with the result. If the bid is thrown out due to a low offer, you will not get a follow up.
- When your bid is accepted, you will be required to pay for the lodging in full via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) and execute our standard lodging agreement within the next 90 minutes. Failure to do so will void your accepted bid, and we will not resubmit for approval. Remember, if someone books before you confirm it, your offer is also VOID.
- Your right to the vacation property cannot be assigned or re-sold. Please carefully review our occupancy guidelines as this is your responsibility.
- Our standard processing fee, Accidental Damage Waiver Fee and taxes will be added to the agreed upon bid submitted below. No exceptions.
- A non-response after 24 hours shall deem the bid to have been unacceptable to the property owner, or thrown out due to an unrealistic offer, so please continue looking for a rental.
- We will only accept the first bid submitted in a given day per person/email address, so only 1 BID ALLOWED. If you bid on multiple homes, all bids will be thrown out. If your first bid is accepted, you will not be permitted to make additional bids unless you are looking at booking multiple homes or a different date.
- Please remember bidding is only allowed on properties within 5 days of arrival and only allowed for one home at a time. Bids that are outside of that 5 day window will be ignored and deleted, as will unrealistic bids.
- Please review the policies and procedures put forth by Long and Foster Resort Rentals and do not make a bid unless you agree to all terms.