Ski Harbor Townhome 30 | Rental at Deep Creek Lake Maryland | SKI30
Bedrooms: 4 Baths: 2 ½ Sleeps: 8
Relax and enjoy your long awaited vacation at this lovely lakefront townhome. Conveniently located at the northern tip of the lake, this townhome provides the ideal location for lake activities and skiing. Just minutes from Wisp Ski and Golf Resort. Offering fun for all with the indoor heated pool, sauna, volleyball, basketball and tennis courts. The fireplace and jetted tub are two additional amenties for your relaxation. Start making those vacation memories today. Located just beside of Ski Harbor 29 for larger groups!
*** *Parking for this home is limited to: 2 Vehicles- All other vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.* ***
NOTE* THIS HOME IS A WEEKLY RENTAL ONLY DURING SKI SEASON. Booking can start on any day.
Vacation Rental Summary
Living room with seating for seven, wood burning fireplace, ceiling fan, TV/VCR/DVD/Stereo, and deck access. Dining area with table for six, and seating for two at the breakfast bar. Family room with TV/DVD, ceiling fan, table for four, games, and mini refrigerator. Hallway with a half bath
Master bedroom with a queen bed, TV/VCR, ceiling fan, private bath, and deck access. Second bedroom with a queen bed, and TV/VCR. Third bedroom with a double bed, ceiling fan, and TV. Fourth bedroom with two twin beds, ceiling fan, and TV. Hallway with a standard bath.
|Feb 19, 2014 - Mar 18, 2014||-||$1,116||-|
|Mar 19, 2014 - May 5, 2014||$595||$995||$125|
|May 6, 2014 - Jun 14, 2014||$650||$1,425||$150|
|Jun 15, 2014 - Jun 28, 2014||$725||$1,475||$165|
|Jun 29, 2014 - Aug 16, 2014||-||$1,700||-|
|Aug 17, 2014 - Sep 2, 2014||$725||$1,475||$165|
|Sep 3, 2014 - Oct 14, 2014||$650||$1,350||$150|
|Oct 15, 2014 - Dec 8, 2014||$595||$995||$125|
|Dec 9, 2014 - Feb 17, 2015||-||$1,150||-|
|Feb 18, 2015 - Mar 17, 2015||-||$1,150||-|
Charming, well equipped kitchen, great view & location; 6 Tv's - Wow! but no HD for HD TV set? Probably for the future may need internet and a/C for the summer. Need to replace oversize nitelite bulbs since several burned out& small ones were not available.
I have been coming to DCL for 47 years and have stayed in many different places. Have been in this unit for about 5. Really enjoy this place as its tucked in a cove. Also like being able to see our boat from the condo. The terrain is kinda flat which is difficult to find on the lake. Great shady spots to enjoy the lake as well as sunny places to relax. Kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The home is clean with a well stocked kitchen. Last year we had an issue with the dryer and someone was out to fix it quickly.
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our time. The lodging was clean, check-in and check-out process was painless, property and public access areas (pool, jacuzzi, tennis courts, etc.) are very well maintained. My family stay in this unit evey year and we are already looking forward to next years visit. Neighbors are very friendly and the Ski Harbor property has a safe and protected feel for family.
We've been coming to Deep Creek for over a decade and discovered SkiHarbor several years ago as the perfect balance between peace for the adults and plenty to do for the kids. This specific rental (#30) was the best so far, with the only correction to leave pantry space available in the kitchen, since with every cabinet filled, we had to consolodate to be able to store groceries.
This Ski Harbor home is very clean with new wood floors downstairs and new carpet upstairs. New stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and a second living room which is very quiet. The lakefront is beautiful and the new picnic table on the patio is large an comfortable. We will rent this unit again.
This home was a perfect vacation spot. We had 4 children- 3 of them teens and we all loved our stay. Home was spacious and clean with nice extras. Comfy beds and 2nd family room was great for kids to hang out and play video games. We all loved the amenities-especially the indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna. The view was outstanding and loved the location of this property!-with the swimming dock right out front so we can see the kids swimming and the safeness of being in the "no-wake" zone let me relax. We loved swimming across the lake to the other side without the worry of speeding boats. Wonderful views of the Wisp Mountain Resort - which we also took advantage of the activities there- Mountain Coaster, White-Water Rafting, Ski Lifts. We had a blast and can't wait to stay again next summer!
|Check In Date:||Nights Stayed:|
Have you ever waited until the last minute to make vacation accommodation plans? Did your vacation opportunity just become available and you want to see what the current deals are? This is a courtesy feature for you to use to bid on available vacation rentals.
Bidding is only allowed for online customers. Do not call about the bidding process-email only, however you can call our office to see what current discounts are being offered. The discounts will be similar to what an accepted bid is expected to be. The bidding form is not to get a lower discount than what is offered through our office, but a convenient tool to use so you do not have to call in. Remember, not all homes will accept a bid, and sometimes, the discounts that Long and Foster offers will be more or exactly the same as what a homeowner might accept.
If you are within 5 days...make us a reasonable offer.
Please be courteous and only submit serious bids. Ensure that you read and follow the Last Minute Bidding Rules below, or your bid will be deleted and not considered.
Bidding Process and Policies
- Review the properties using our reservation availability search to the left. Each property listing will have a “Last Minute Bid” Tab on the property page and this is what you will need to complete to be considered for that specific home. Find the home you really want before you make a bid.
- Complete the form fully and honestly, and submit your bid. If not completed, it will not be accepted.
- Only submit a reasonable bid. A ridiculously low offer will not be considered and will be deleted immediately. Examples of considered bids will be 10% Off the advertised rate. 3 Nights for the rate of only 2. 15% off a 3 night stay, $150 off the advertised rate…for example. Be smart, you know what a too low bid would be.
- Our Long & Foster Rental Staff will contact the property owner to determine if your offer is acceptable or if a counter offer shall be made by the owner, then we will contact you immediately with the result. If the bid is thrown out due to a low offer, you will not get a follow up.
- When your bid is accepted, you will be required to pay for the lodging in full via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) and execute our standard lodging agreement within the next 90 minutes. Failure to do so will void your accepted bid, and we will not resubmit for approval. Remember, if someone books before you confirm it, your offer is also VOID.
- Your right to the vacation property cannot be assigned or re-sold. Please carefully review our occupancy guidelines as this is your responsibility.
- Our standard processing fee, Accidental Damage Waiver Fee and taxes will be added to the agreed upon bid submitted below. No exceptions.
- A non-response after 24 hours shall deem the bid to have been unacceptable to the property owner, or thrown out due to an unrealistic offer, so please continue looking for a rental.
- We will only accept the first bid submitted in a given day per person/email address, so only 1 BID ALLOWED. If you bid on multiple homes, all bids will be thrown out. If your first bid is accepted, you will not be permitted to make additional bids unless you are looking at booking multiple homes or a different date.
- Please remember bidding is only allowed on properties within 5 days of arrival and only allowed for one home at a time. Bids that are outside of that 5 day window will be ignored and deleted, as will unrealistic bids.
- Please review the policies and procedures put forth by Long and Foster Resort Rentals and do not make a bid unless you agree to all terms.